Thursday, November 20, 2008

Playdate Fun

I have a couple of play groups that we are a part of and LOVE the chance to get together with other moms and their kiddos. I usually have my camera but all the chaos of watching S, I have never used it. I decided to bring it out finally and am so glad I did! S and one of the other little girls were totally loving this Elmo that dances and does the hokie-pokie! They were so cute dancing along with it!

Then, S got in the car and conned a little boy to push her around. He would push her so fast and then smash into the door or a wall. Good thing S is a bit of a dare devil and was loving going fast:) Then, they switched places but S was not quite strong enough to push him by herself so the mommies had to offer some assistance! It was SO funny to watch them!

No comments: