Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Much Better

Well, I have not posted in a while because we have been very busy trying to get our little girl better and have not done anything fun to blog about. Finally, today I can say she is back to 100% herself. Yay!!! It turns out, she is allergic to ammoxicilin (don't know if I spelled that right or not) just like her mommy. She is now eating like a champ and keeping it all down. Sleeping is much better and her entire personality is back to her sweet, precious little self! Thank goodness!!!! We've had super nice, cool weather the last couple weeks and have been limited to how much we could get out but we did manage to get out a bit last week. But, oh, look how sick my baby looks:(
These pictures were taken before she ate a leaf!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see little Stella Paige again!!! I miss her...and you too, my dear daughter!!! Hugs to both of you~~~

TCW said...

I checked on her this morning. She looked like she was back to herself. I know that she enjoyed eating that leaf.

Anonymous said...

PTL you now know! Caskeys are allergic to that too! sooooooo now when they get sick we get the EXTRA yucky...EXTRA expensive stuff...HAAAAAAAAAAA

Kate said...

good to hear she's feeling better! our girls eat leaves too...but somehow it fits the pups more than sweet Stella! :)