Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Yesterday, July 4, my mom came up too see S (oh, and me and M too..riiight!). We didn't do a whole lot out of the ordinary, but it was so nice to have company and an adult to talk to for the day. M was able to go tinker around on the tractor during the morning and most of the afternoon and I was able to get a bit of a break.

Last night, we decided spur of the moment to go see Get Smart. What a great movie!!! M and I are both huge Steve Carell fans and this was the perfect movie for us! My dad was able to stop by on his way home to Atlanta from North Carolina so mom and dad both babysat while we went to a movie. I can't tell you the last time we went to a movie. It might have been Talladega Nights which was a LONG time ago!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was sooo much fun to see Stella crawling around.She is such a sweetie...I just loved her 4th of July outfits!!