Thursday, June 26, 2008

Miss Independent

This past Sunday S decided that she was NOT going to eat baby food anymore. Every time I attempted to come at her with a spoonful of baby food she pushed it away and closed her little mouth. Humph! And she was such a good eater! So, now we are doing finger foods. It has been quite interesting. She isn't able, yet, to pick up the fruits b/c they are so slippery in her fingers. She does okay with some veggies like carrots and squash and inhales crackers, Puffs and Cheerios. What fun (and a mess) to watch her as she learns to feed herself! These pictures are her first finger food meal consisting of carrots, squash, bananas, bread and Cheerios. I know, random!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Caroline...she is getting so BIG!!! I am so sad that I missed seeing her at the beach house!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Stella has grown since I saw her at the Isle of Palms.Freaks me out!!!

Shelby said...

Gotta love the food pics... i took many as stone was learning to eat.. the best are when they eat spaghetti... quite a mess, but good memories!! keep your camera ready!!