Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Isle of Palms - Part 1

Last week we went to Isle of Palms - it was WONDERFUL!!!! This was S's first trip to the beach and she loved it. She enjoyed all the attention from Gigi and Grandpa, loved the beach and the ocean and wanted to eat as much sand as she could (we didn't let her of course) and splashed around in the pool! We stayed for an entire week and I could have stayed for another several! I found out while we were there that M has never been on a 7 day vacation - never! You learn something new about your spouse all the time! S was such a trooper as she was drug around everywhere and had her picture taken about 1000 times. She loved the attention, though, just like her daddy! While we were down there she cut 2 more teeth (#7 and #8), so there were a couple of rough nights thrown in there, but all-in-all she was a great! I have so many pictures and can't decide which ones to use, so this is going to be a multi-post series! I'm excited to see what kind of trip we will do next year:)

Click to play Isle of Palms - June '08
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

6 comments:

Outnumbered! said...

Those Pics are great! I'm glad Stella was a trooper. Sometimes vacation is not very relaxing with a kid! :-)

Double Dees in SC said...

It looks like you guys had a ball! What fun! Isn't it great to get away on a vacation and relax??

KLee said...

Look how much hair she has!! It is amazing what a few weeks will do!

Anonymous said...

AGHHHHHHHHHHH so sweet I love the fashion show of stella what sweet outfits! The pink dragon fly one Jay has the blue boy version--we need to take their pics together--
glad you had a nice trip!

Shelby said...

Been wondering where you were! Love the picture show! You all look like you had a great time!

TCW said...

Stella is the cutest and how proud I am of you that you made it back into a bikini. I don't think I will ever get there. Maybe I need to go to the gym with you.