Sunday, March 31, 2019

March Randoms

C is doing amazing at school(most days!) and his teacher is
making sure to reinforce with positive feedback!

He even received the character award for his class in March - Individuality!

Blue Ridge High School hosted a players' clinic for the
Blue Ridge Little League kids!

While the boys were in Charleston with school, S and I
enjoyed pedicures!
Both kids had appointments, so I picked them up earlier than needed
and we spent some time at the park before their
appointments!


We braved the crowd at the new Popeyes!  It was a crazy long wait!!

I did my spring flower planting around the house!

Yogurt Mountain after school!

Mmmmm!!!

Studious little babies at the chiropractor!

I enjoyed a beautiful morning walk at Legacy Park!

C had a play date with Maxwell one afternoon!

Crazy girl!

We are loving these nice afternoons outside!

No comments: