Monday, May 29, 2017

Riverbanks Zoo

Several months ago, Amy and I got our calendars together and planned to spend Memorial Day at Riverbanks Zoo together!  These kids really do get along great and pick right back up every time we get a chance to hang out!  Today was soooo much fun!  We arrived when the park opened at 9am and saw, I think, every animal there!  The kids insisted on sitting on every metal statue of an animal there was, they fed the birds, did the rock wall(several times), fed the giraffes, rode the train, ate lunch at a little restaurant there, watched the sea lion show and I'm sure I'm missing something!  It was such a fun way to spend the day with such wonderful friends!!!



This guy never seems to be out and about when we are there!




I think this was the kids' favorite animal of the day!


Always a favorite of us all:)

I'm curious at what age they will outgrow this??

Boy LOVES to milk a cow!!!



This ostrich had a bunch of eggs she kept sitting on
every time another animal got too close for her liking!


We were all exhausted by the end!!

No comments: