Thursday, January 26, 2017

Phone Pictures

M stretches all the time now... karate has influenced him:)

We had some very warm days and walks were a must!

I sat out on the screened porch and watched C jumping
on the neighbor's new trampoline
There they are:)
I caught C under the bed doing a puppet show!  LOL!!

S's piano is coming along:)

I had a girls' night out where we stamped/doodled gourd oil lamps

C had beef jerky on a whim for the first time.. he loved it!

I hurt my neck and found this awesome heating pad on Amazon!
It was a life saver that week!

They were playing "baby mice" from the Nutcracker - it took
a couple days to fully get that make up off of C!!

S had an orthodontist appointment before school and ended
up getting a tooth pulled!  She was really brave about it!  We
stopped at Bojangles and cashed in on free BoBerry biscuit
coupons that we got from the Furman basketball game:)

Oh glory days... recorders have started!!

No comments: