Saturday, January 14, 2017

Basketball Game

We had an away basketball game this morning so I took the opportunity to bring my nice camera to try and get a few good shots(our gym has the track above the bleachers and I just can't figure out how to get good pictures with it being so dark!).

C did not have his best game and afterwards I asked M what was going on.  He said that C couldn't seem to get any of the shots in before the game during warm ups and lost his confidence so he didn't want to shoot during the game.  Poor kiddo!  He did have some great defensive plays and passes to his teammates who scored, though!

C's team won!  Yay!!  I think they are 3 - 1... maybe??  They played a good game and it was a lot of fun to watch as some of the boys on his team are really quite amazing players!!!

Warm ups!

C skirmished for the ball and won - passed it to his teammate!









No comments: