Monday, January 16, 2017

MLK Weekend

Although the kids had only been back in school 1.5 days after having a 4.5 day weekend last weekend due to the snow, this weekend was ANOTHER 4 day weekend!

I tried to keep us busy, but not too busy so that we didn't kill each other, yet were not overly exhausted either!

I made them go for a bike ride with me around the neighborhood!

S got some much needed new ballet shoes!

We visited with friends we haven't seen in probably 3 years and we ALL had
a great time!
Cousin Madeline had her birthday party at Pump It Up!
S made it all the way to the top of the wall for the first time ever:)

Crazy kid!
This is becoming common (when I allow it)!

C's friend had an amazing birthday party at the Kung Fu place!




We've been playing lots of board games!  Monopoly is a
favorite, but we also got a couple for Christmas that we've found
we all like!
M and I are doing a cleanse and this is a typical dinner right now!

The kids went to a local cooking class and made pancakes,
pasta and apple crisp:)  They had a ball!!

When I was signing them up, I made sure another boy
would be in there as well!:)

No comments: