Sunday, February 22, 2015

Iced In and Other Happenings

This past week started off with no school on Monday due to President's Day, Tuesday and Wednesday were cancelled because of ice, Thursday and Friday there was a two hour delay with the public school which in turn causes C's school to be cancelled!

Needless to say, we were all a bit stir crazy, and COLD, this week!!  

We tried to make the most of it, but on Wednesday I had to call M to meet me at the doctor's because I felt terrible!  After essentially an entire day of testing, it was determined that my gallbladder was only functioning at 10%:(  We still don't know next steps, but I have an appointment set up with a surgeon and should know more after that!

I felt much better by the end of the week!  M and I were able to have a date night out on Saturday night(already planned, but timing could not have been better!!!) and the kids were super excited to have a babysitter:)  A great evening for everyone!  

On Sunday, after church, the weather felt almost balmy in the upper 50s and it was amazing to get outside and enjoy the "warm" weather!!!

Monday fun with Easy Bake Oven:)


Add TV - it was starting to get gross outside by the afternoon!

I insisted they do some "homework" in between TV shows:)

Tuesday we woke up to the ground covered in ice!







There was lots of eating for this kid - every time I turned around he was
eating again!!!

Getting creative!

Finally Tuesday afternoon we made our way to Tae Kwon Do
and made a pit stop at Starbucks on the way!





Wednesday while I was at the hospital, Marsha offered to watch the
kids!  How awesome is she!?!?!


First day back to school on Thursday - this was one excited girl!

Since I wasn't feeling good still, M took S to school while
C and I stayed home in the warmth!

Still eating...

Friday we met Chelle and Bobby at Chick-fil-A for a very long,
very needed playdate (needed by the boys and the mommys!)!

Friday night C had basketball practice so S and I stayed home
 and worked on her family tree papers for choir:)  She really
enjoyed it!

Saturday after basketball and the grocery store, I found a warm
spot and didn't move:)

The boys got to work cleaning!!

Then we all watched Toy Story before M and I left for
out date night!

Sunday after church we went to Texas Roadhouse - again, they
were calm as always!  HA!!

And HALLELUJAH!! It was warm!!!  Fresh air for all:)

No comments: