Friday, February 13, 2015

A Bunch of Crazy Randomness!!

Bobby and C back to trying to sell my house again:)  And digging
up M's mulch beds too!  HA!
M and S had Doughnuts for Dad - and C had to get in the picture
as well!

This is car line to pick up C from school... notice there is nobody
behind me...agghhh!! Luckily, another slacker parent pulled up -
but that was close!  I have never wanted to be the very last person!!

We discovered, much to our pleasant surprise, that Tuesday
is kids eat free night at Schlotsckys!!  We had to go from dance
to basketball pictures and this was perfect!  We may just have to make it
happen again:)  $5.70 for three of us!?!?  Can't beat it!

Car line entertainment!
S's note to M for her first father/daughter dance!  Love it!!

Loving moments do happen - occasionally!!

I spent 4 awesome hours getting my CE credits done - bleh!

Always a "fun" adventure to the Verizon store!  Or not!
This was moments before I was busy talking to the sales guy
and C manages to rip the headsets off a speaker and it is
BLARING through the store!  Umm... and everybody just
glared at me!  Like I know how to fix it!  Somebody please just
help!!!!!
C is really improving in his swimming!!



No comments: