Saturday, February 2, 2013

Circus

Our family had a ball at the circus this morning!

I'm not sure who liked it more, the kids or the adults!

It was absolutely amazing!!!! Last year was S's first year going, but C was a bit young and stayed home with M. This year, though, I felt like he could handle it and he did an amazing job! I think the last 30 minutes or so he was getting sleepy and antsy(it was a 2.5 hour show!!), but he didn't want to leave either!:)

We all had our favorite parts:
M's favorite - the dual trampoline act
C's favorite - the guys doing gymnastics(he kept saying that he wanted to go down there and do it too which just confirms my thoughts of enrolling him in gymnastics in the fall!) and the elephants
S's favorite - the dual trampoline act and the dog show
My favorite - the elephants

We were definitely not disappointed by the show and will be going back again next year!!







1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Definitely the best one I've seen yet!!