Friday, September 9, 2011

Mine!

That is what I am claiming today as - all mine:) HA! We have been go, go, go for the last few weeks and have not had a day that we didn't have something going on and don't for a long time.

Now, you all probably know me better than to think we sat around the house all day in our pajamas. After a nice workout at the gym, we went to the lake to feed the ducks. Awesome, except there were not any ducks. We fed the fish instead. And wouldn't you know it, as soon as we are out of bread, here come the ducks flying in. Oh well, their loss:) After a quick lunch, S crafted some while C was his usual destructo self trying to get into her painting supply (and had some success with it to!).

Then, it was on to do a little letterboxing and play at the park. Letterboxing didn't quite work out for us as I could not find the stinkin' thing and every time I put little dude down he would run into the street. Uggg... but, the playground was a success and both kids had FUN!

I enjoyed a day of not having a schedule and doing fun stuff when I wanted to!




No comments: