Thursday, September 30, 2010

Birthday

So, I turn 30 today...gulp!! But, I haven't even had time to hardly catch my breath over the last few months so it is not something I have dwelled on and dreaded. I didn't want anything done for my birthday really - I am starting to want to forget my birthday now!

However, I did have many birthday blessings today:



  • I have 2 healthy, happy kids(except for some whining) and a wonderful husband!

  • C slept awesome last night after two nights of being up quite a bit.

  • S said "Happy Birthday, Mommy" at breakfast this morning, unsolicited.

  • My sweet, sweet friend kept S for me in the morning for a couple hours - bless her heart!:)

  • My MIL came over during naptime and kept the kids while I went to the gym(Yesterday I had to nurse at the gym and S had an accident that I had to attend to so having time at the gym to myself w/o having to worry about those kind of things is great!) and ran some errands.

  • S had a good follow-up report from the ENT.

  • I didn't have to cook dinner b/c we went out for PIZZA!!

All in all, a good 30th birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great 30th B-Day....You look great and get better with age!!

Double Dees in SC said...

I couldn't remember if you were turning 30 this year.....but then I remembered that we were both
80's babies so HAPPY 30TH! You are very blessed, Caroline!