Friday, August 27, 2010

Potty Training - Again!

Back in March we had our first attempt at potty training. It was awful and everyone was miserable! Since then, C was born and as a way for S to get attention, she started going potty by herself! Until now, though, I have not had the energy (well, honestly, I still don't, but it is something that needs to be done!) to deal with it. Yesterday, though, by herself, she went in to the bathroom and went poopy for the first time and then came and told me about it when she was done. Okay, definitely time to tackle this!! This morning when she woke up, I told her we were going to be wearing big girl panties today. She was very excited as she has been talking about wearing them for the last month or so! Hopefully this is it!!
Well, I started this post a few days ago, so we've been at this potty training thing for 3/4 days now. She has had 3 accidents total and none since Sat morning!!! I think she's got it. I know there will still be accidents along the way, but so far she has done great:)

3 comments:

Connor Family Blog said...

Is she wearing panties during naptime and bedtime? Just curious as we are doing the same thing!!

Courtney Langley said...

Yay! That's so exciting. I'm hoping that's how it happens for us after the baby is born. Any advice?

Double Dees in SC said...

Awesome! What a relief! Good job Mommy!