Monday, July 12, 2010

On My Own

Today was the first day that I was on my own with both kids! I was really worried about how things would work out, but it ended up being a pretty good day!:) It was overcast and cool this morning so we were able to play outside for a while. We also had 2 visitors, one of which brought their daughter so S was able to have a playmate while the mommies visited. After all THREE of us napped (miracle!!!), I made a trip to Cupcake Couture to use a BOGO coupon I had just to prove to myself that I could get out of here with both S and C. It took me about 30 minutes to actually get everything together to walk out the door just to realize that C had blown out his diaper... sigh. It was a good outing and S really was excited when she realized that she got to get a cupcake out of the deal - and mommy was excited when the lady working was nice enough to give us three cupcakes for the price of one(since they are so expensive anyway!). Hopefully tomorrow will be as good as today was:)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Good for you! I'm laughing that your motivation was a really good coupon.

W and Js mommy said...

awwwww so proud of you!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I loved those days where getting out was a milestone! YOU ARE A CHAMP!

Amanda said...

so glad you found the place! i've been looking for an excuse to use my coupon too. 3 for 1 would def make the trip worthwhile! congrats on a successful outing :)