Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

So, I had a hard time finding green for S to wear today (wouldn't want her getting pinched at PDO!). Her closet has plenty of pinks and purples to go around, but green is a bit harder to come by. Her spring and summer clothes that I've already purchase (and am dying to put her in - get warm already!) have plenty of color variety but we had to settle for a very interesting green ensemble this morning.
PS - Do you see the 2 bows in her hair? She insisted on both of them. She is getting quite particular in what she wears these days - including shoes, bows, stickers on both hands at all times, etc. If this is 17 months, I think I am in trouble:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is she supposed to be a leprechaun in the last picture? Will she bite me? haha!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! A new trend in hair accessories.....need someone to do your marketing? S looks quite devilish...hummm...imagine that!!

Lauren said...

she's hilarious.