Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring

Today is the first official day of Spring even though the last few days have been warmer than it is today. I'm not complaining, though, because it is still beautiful outside and I'm loving it! I changed out S's clothes this morning and put away all her winter clothes(quite a daunting task!). I am ready for new and bright summer outfits:)


My sweet girl in her favorite chair(notice the 2 bow trend again!).

This afternoon we burned off some energy at a new park, well new for me anyway. It was a great choice b/c it is fenced in and the kiddos can't escape:) The only downside is that S could see the "big kid playground" from inside the "little kid playground" and was frustrated that she couldn't get to it. But, once she realized that she could have fun on the little kid playground, she was good to go!
Lovin' the playground!


A bit of static action!

My child has always had a foot obsession!

2 comments:

KLee said...

we were there on Wed. It's a great park! Love all the trees!

Anonymous said...

here 2 bow thing is awesome!