Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

My friend's recent post inspired me to take S to the zoo. I have always wanted to go, and with a baby it gave me a good excuse. So, off we went on Friday. Although S seemed to be more interested in the other kids than the animals, she nonetheless enjoyed her outing - as did her mommy and Gigi.

S was asleep when we first got there, so she missed the elephants. This picture is to show her that they really were there!

The giraffes must have been eating over that wall, because they did not move from it the entire time we were over in that area.

Gigi and S.

I carried S for a bit, but it was so warm that I was starting to "glisten" doing so and had to put her back in her stroller. I think she liked it there better anyway!

S's favorite part were 1)watching the other kids and 2)seeing the lions (this picture is her with her eyes wide open watching them).

My favorites were watching the monkies. They had the tiniest little baby who cracked me up!!!!!

Check out S's foot as she lounges in her stroller. Think she was enjoying herself?!!?

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Seems like I missed a lot on your blog lately! Loved all of the posts, and of course, the close-ups of little miss thang.. I see some teeth in there!!! When Stone first went to the zoo (Gini took both him and Mercy.. she is AMAZING) they were both more interested in the other people and kids than the animals too! I need to take him now that he's older cause I bet he'd have a blast. Fun times!

KLee said...

I am so excited it is pretty enough (except yest and today) to go to the zoo! Can't wait to go exploring. E used to do the same thing with her foot in the stroller. They are so flexible!

Anonymous said...

THAT S is one cute little GIRL! AGHHH I want to eat her up! She has the BEST expressions...We have many pics of W with his foot up like that on the stroller

TCW said...

I am glad you guys got to go and that you had a great time. We will have to go to the Greenville Zoo sometime soon.