Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fun Downtown

S and I went downtown today to the park. I sat her on the ground (she's sitting - such a big girl!!) and let her play with the grass. It was something new to put her fingers on and she was quite enthralled by it. I just had to watch to make sure it didn't find its way to her mouth!
Then, I carried her as we walked across the bridge. She has been pushed in the stroller across the bridge before, but has never had the chance to see the waterfall. Well, apparently it freaked her out a bit because she started wailing when I took her to the edge to point out how pretty it was!
Hmmm.... note to self, she may be afraid of heights right now. I'll have to try again in a few months:)
We had a good time - and I got my Starbucks fix!!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

She is such a cutie! We love going downtown and last Fall, went down there a lot on Saturdays... strolled around and either had brunch or lunch too. There's also the time when K and Stone explored the river and S decided to plop right in!!! Ha! Don't let her do that!!

Outnumbered! said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time.

TCW said...

I love the glasses. I can't believe she is keeping them on. We love going to the park. OK loves watching people and seeing all of the dogs.

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

Next time yall go, give us a call...we love to go. We were there just this Friday