Monday, March 3, 2008

Looking Like A Liar

One of my best friends, Lee, visited us this weekend Needless to say, I was very nervous about how Stella would behave while she was here. Now, I've told Lee how fussy Stella can be and forwarned her that it might be a long weekend. Wouldn't you know it that Stella was a perfect ANGEL the entire time. Don't get me wrong, I was very relieved, but I know I looked like a liar and that she is nothing but sugar and spice and all things nice!

We had a great weekend of EATING, EATING and a bit more EATING. We went for a wonderful walk downtown, stopping to watch the road race start and for a yummy hot chocolate and did some shopping as well. After our walk we headed to Brick Street Cafe and had the world's best Love Muffins and chicken salad. That night we showed her the true Greer life and ate dinner at Lil' Rebel - good thing, because Stella was about at the end of her good mood and we needed to eat quickly and get her to bed!!!

It was a great weekend and I can't wait for this spring when I get to celebrate Lee's wedding with her!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having me!!! Can't wait to see you, Michael, and Stella in Charleston in June!!!

Anonymous said...

The kiddos are ALWAYS better when there are other people around! Its like their secret club or something---BTW Stella was pretty much a TOTAL angel in nursery on sunday --she kept almost falling alseep then looking up at me as if to say " HEy Miss Beth ...do still think I'm cute?"