Monday, March 10, 2008

She Flipped!!!

... Finally!!!:)

On Saturday, I had put Stella down for a much needed nap. Well, she was fussier than normal after I had put her in her crib. Michael went in to check on her and I heard him say "Ahhh... she's on her stomach!". Needless to say, the fact that she was now face down on her mattress scared her to death and that was the end of the nap! I did bring her out on the couch with me and Michael and she slept soundly between the two of us and loved it!

Most babies roll from their stomachs to their backs first, but not us! Now, if we could just get her to flip back the other way, we'd be in business! Naps are becoming very difficult because she continues to get flipped over and not able to get back over. She HATES being on her belly!

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Do you ever do "tummy time"? I remember T$ was not fond of it for a while, but I still did it with her for about 10 minutes every day. I had a mirror and some fun toys for her to play with while she was on her tummy. Or I'd get down and make silly faces or talk to her.
Poor Stella. She's so advanced to flip from back to tummy first. I'm sure it's frustrating not to be able to turn back over.

It's a Mom Thing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.