Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank You!

The girls in my SS class are absolutely amazing! They gave me and Baby Girl an absolutely BEAUTIFUL shower this past weekend! I am SO SO SO blessed to have such wonderful girlfriends and I hope they know how special and important they are to me!! Thank you so much girls:)
Although I get extremely nervous being at the center of attention, I really enjoyed myself!

They did such a wonderful job with the flowers and decorations - they were BEAUTIFUL!!

Some of my great friends!

Everyone was so generous and I appreciate it so much!!

4 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

It was so fun! And it looks like you got a ton of great stuff! Somtimes it's worth it to be the center of attention. You handled it very well.

Anonymous said...

It was FUN! MANNNN I love that punch!!!!!

Shelby said...

it was a lot of fun! so excited for you and your baby to be born on MY birthday!!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a wonderful time. I'm sad I didn't know about it, I would have LOVED to be a part of honoring you. Oh well! Can't wait to meet the beautiful girl!