Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Last Shower!

I had my final shower on Sunday! It was a lot of fun and the hostesses were so thoughtful and everything was perfect! Baby Girl Bishop received a lot of things that will be oh-so-helpful to her mommy and daddy when she arrives. And, my MIL, SIL and M's grandmother helped us to finish the room decor with the bedding, baskets and the hamper. I will post pictures of the nursery as soon as I get it cleaned up and organized (such a process!):) I am so excited for our little girl to be here!

The food was amazing - I took some home with me and am still enjoying it!:)M's sister and mom.

I was told the Mylicon drops were a must and I would use them a LOT and to go ahead and stock up!!

3 comments:

TCW said...

You will definitely use the gas drops and make sure to take home the nasal aspirator from the hospital. I can't find one that works as well as that one. The table looks beautiful and I can't wait to see the nursery.

Shelby said...

YES! You will need the gas drops (just so you know, you can buy the generic ones at wal-mart or whereever and they work just as well!) and I also agree with tobie.. the nose aspirator from the hospital was the best and unfortunately, I have misplaced mine, but none others work so well!

Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I've been through 6 bottles already with my little munchkin!