Tuesday, August 28, 2007

3 WHOLE YEARS:)

Well, we have officially been married for 3 years today! Wow, time goes by so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were at Clemson and starting to date. I remember the butterflies when I'd see him and the excitement when he'd call. HA - now if he calls, my first thought is that something is wrong b/c he rarely calls during the day:) So many things have changed over the last three years - we moved from an apt into a house that we built, I've changed jobs/his has grown by leaps and bounds, we added our first baby (furbaby, Abby) to the family, we are preparing to add a sweet little girl in 7 weeks, we've built friendships with other couples and travelled to so many places (within driving distance - we won't pay to fly...haha!). Through all of this we have grown so much closer together and continue to grow each day. I am probably a bit biased, but I have the best husband ever and I thank God that he brought us together and has blessed us with so much!
Just a random picture of a dance class we took:)

6 comments:

KLee said...

Congrats!! You guys haven't changed at all! Still beautiful and handsome! Have a great night out tonight! (Enjoy the anniversary before the baby...that's how to plan. Our 5th was 5 weeks after Little E was born.)

TCW said...

Happy Anniversary! I had it written on my calendar so I thought about you this morning. I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate. Time flies when you are having fun.

Shelby said...

happy anniversary too! k and i will be married 3 years also on September 25, so we are right behind you guys in celebrating! hope you had fun!!

Anonymous said...

She thinks my tractor's sexy!

Caroline said...

Lee, I wanted to put that picture on here so badly but don't have it on my computer! It would have spelled out our history perfectly:)

Kate said...

caroline...congrats! a day late yes...but every time i wrote the date i thought of you two. i hope all is well with you and the almost new little one!!! can't wait for those updates. ~kate