Friday, August 10, 2007

Tagged!!

I've done one of these kind of posts before, I think, but I was tagged for a meme twice by its-a-mom-thing and Postcards from Mommyhood!

I’m really bored and will gladly participate:)

1. Who was your best friend?Well, I definitely had more guy friends than girl friends in high school. Jon, Timmy, Lee, Peter, Chris, Amanda, Wittne

2. Did you play any sports?For the high school:Track (I even threw the discus and did shot put believe it or not) and does band count?!?!
Outside of high school:softball, basketball, water skiing

3. What kind of car did you drive? 1990 Honda Accord I loved that car!!

4. It’s Friday night. I was in band, so during fall I was at the football game and any other time of year I was probably just hanging out with friends

5. Were you a party animal? no

6. Were you considered a flirt? No – I was just one of the guys reallyJ

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Band – but I promise, we were really good!! If you weren’t in band, you probably wouldn’t understand.

8. Were you a nerd? It probably depends on who you ask. I don’t consider myself to have been a nerd, but I don’t know what others thought of me (I never really cared about that!).

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? no

10. Can you sing the fight song? no, I honestly can’t even remember the tune and I was forced to play it CONSTANTLY!

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Hmmm… I can’t remember that either. I really liked my chemistry teacher (but HATED chemistry) but her name escapes me!

12. What was your school mascot? Get this, the Lassiter TROGANS! Oh yes, the other schools LOVED that.

13. Did you go to the Prom? yeah, jr and sr years

14. If you could go back, would you? NO WAY!

15. What do you remember most about graduation? This may seem to be a growing trend, but I don’t remember anything about graduation. I don’t even know where it was! How bad is that?!?!

16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? At school. I may not consider myself a nerd, but I was a bit of a goody-goody;)

17. Did you have a job your senior year? The summer before I worked at a sporting goods store and the summer after I worked as a waitress. I didn’t work during the school year when I was in high school.

18. Where did you go most often for lunch? Senior year we were allowed to go off campus. A lot of times we’d go bowling (we were able to go for like $2) and then grab Chick-fil-A.

19. Have you gained weight since then? I have actually LOST weight since high school (well, until getting preggo!!)

20. What did you do after graduation? Went to Clemson University

21. What year did you graduate? 1999

22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Chris Ross

23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? My 10 year reunion is in 2 years and I doubt if I will go. I keep in touch with the few that I have interest in keeping in tough with.

24. What is your biggest regret in high school? I don’t really think I have any.

Four jobs I have had:
1. retail (Walmart and a sporting goods store)
2. waitress (a restaurant/bar and Mellow Mushroom)
3. Marsh (executive liability insurance broker – sounds fancy, eh?)
4. McCar (land development)

Four places I have lived:
1. Roswell, GA
2. Clemson, SC
3. Australia
4. Greer, SC

Favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. King of Queens
4. According to Jim

Food:
1. pizza
2. icecream
3. chicken salad
4. homemade bread

I would rather be:
1. ANYWHERE!!!
2. hanging out with M
3. somewhere a bit COOLER
4. taking a nap

Favorite movies:1. Sweet Home Alabama (I have almost worn out this DVD)
2. we don’t really watch enough movies to even have favorites
3.
4.

If anybody else wants to play, feel free:)

3 comments:

Shelby said...

You lived in Australia? Cool! When did that happen?

It's a Mom Thing said...

I see you have "baby brain"...that means you don't remember anything.

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

I went to Northwestern High in Rock Hill...we were the Trojans too! HAHA