Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Married!!!

M's best friend and business partner got married this past weekend! It was a beautiful ceremony and only rained for a short bit! Their vows were some of the sweetest I've ever heard. M and I had a great time both at the rehearsal dinner and at the wedding! Everything was so well done. And, to top off a wonderful day, the happy couple left in a dump truck (PRICELESS!!!).

Note: I dropped my camera and broke it just as the bride was walking down the isle, so I don't have any pictures of the actual wedding or the reception. UGG!! I'll have to wait and see if my MIL's pictures turned out! These pictures are from the rehearsal dinner and M being GQ before he went to the wedding.
Me and M

The Happy Couple!
Liz, Dionna, Me

Mr. GQ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG PIMPIN........

Caroline said...

Ha! You're not kidding!!!

Annie said...

Hey, We know Marsha. She was my friend, Lindsey's, roommate a couple years at Clemson. It's a small world! :) I saw some wedding pics on facebook. It looks like it was a beautiful wedding.