Monday, June 11, 2007

Drought



I'm sure it is a problem for everyone, but our grass is in terrible need of water! It has the crunchy brown look. SO, we decided to try and do something about it this weekend. M had rented a 3" water hose for work and didn't have to return it until today. We (I say we, but I really mean M) backed his truck up to the creek in our back yard, threw the pump into the deepest part and pumped away! It was hysterical watching him as he tried to control the hose. All I could do was laugh - I wasn't much help:) When we were finished, the creek was dry as a bone behind our house but our grass was very thankful!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Michael is too funny! I love these pictures!!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Michael is a man's man, for sure!