Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hilton Head

I grew up going to Hilton Head! We stayed in the same condo complex, Island Club on Folly Field Road, went the same week, ate at the same restaurants and met the same people every year!! It was wonderful:) Well, since I graduated high school, I've been down 2 times, but not to the same place. This past weekend my mom and I went for a few days to enjoy the beach and food! It was a great time!! Friday we went out to the beach for hours (my mom got FRIED!!!). We ate like queens the whole weekend:) And, despite Tropical Storm Barry making his gracing us with his presence on Saturday and drenching the island, we still had a good time. We went to the outlets and watched chick flicks - HA, and of course, ate like queens!!! On Sunday we woke up and it was STILL raining. I didn't let it get me down, though. I went for a wonderful walk on the beach with the rain coming down on me! Surprisingly, I was definitely not alone out there. I was surprised! I walked out and looked out to the stormy waters of the Atlantic and there were dolphins swimming right along the shore. It was a beautiful walk and a fabulous weekend for us girls!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or do you just keep getting prettier and prettier? Glad that you and your mom were able to be girls and hang out!

Caroline said...

THANK YOU, BETH!!!! That just made my day:)

Annie said...

What a special time with your mom. I love girl time like that! Hilton Head is such a great place to relax.