Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's Becoming More and More Real...

I had my first baby shower this past weekend! It was so much fun to get all the cute, girly stuff! My neighbor growing up and my aunt were so nice to give me the shower and everyone who came was absolutely wonderful! I am very blessed to have neighbors and friends like these ladies! I can't wait for Little Girl Bishop (still no name!) to meet them and enjoy the beautiful gifts she was given:)

P.S. - I know I am wearing the same thing as I was in a previous post, but I only have so many "cute summery" outfits!!!

Kate, Me, Wittne (girlfriends)

Kim, Shannon, Me, Alice (my cousins)

My friend's 7.5 month old son trying out a gift.

Baby Girl Bishop's first doll (of course it's a CLEMSON doll!!!)

2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

YEA for baby showers...bumbo seats...and dolls! You are so cute in your pics. You need to stick that belly out some more. :)

Oh, name...I like Bell(family name, right?)

Annie said...

I got lots of Clemson stuff at showers. HG is already a Clemson Girl through and through. When you ask her what a Tiger says, she responds, "C-L-E. . ."
I think HG and I will have to go shopping and contribute to your Clemson Baby Girl stuff. :)
I am glad you had a nice shower. You look so pretty!