Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Too Much of a Good Thing?


Can you ever really get too much of a good thing?
LIKE CHEESE?!?!??!

So, lately I have been downing some cheese! It doesn't matter what kind - grilled, pimento, mac & cheese. JUST LET ME AT IT!! I think I have eaten 3 grilled cheese sandwiches, 1 helping of mac & cheese and a couple of pimento cheese sandwiches just this week! I will cook dinner for me and Michael, look at it when it's done and decide that it really is not working for me, then make myself a grilled cheese sandwich while Michael has a healthy, home-cooked meal! I have had other cravings too, such as peanut butter and fried foods, but usually I have the will power to keep me from eating these foods. However, this cheese thing is more than a craving, it is an OBSESSION!!!

Will this last throughout the entire pregnancy? If so, I'm suggesting that everyone invest in some Kraft stock!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL --really I just laughed out loud!!! I was obessed with OJ--usually 1-2 gallons a week! That was my thing...with every meal! I'll be sure and get some KRAFT stock I hear the #'s rising already!
Thanks to the Wells family for supporting my OJ habit while I was pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Haha...that's Hilarious! I hope that when I get pregnant I am obsessed with green vegetables. How backwards would that be?

Annie said...

That's funny. My obsession was with grilled and burned hot dogs (what's funny about that is I normally don't like hot dogs) and Watermelon. The cravings lasted most of my pregnancy!
Enjoy your cheese! :)

Shelby said...

I also laughed out loud.. hilarious! I am obsessed with cheese now, and i'm not even pregnant, so eat up!! I craved protein during the whole pregnancy.. any kind of meat or cheese, etc. nothing weird though, but it is funny how your body does weird stuff!! many more fun things to come.... hee hee!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Cheese...watch out or you'll get constipated...big time!

I craved Chick Fil A chicken and anything Italian(marinara sauce). And yes, it lasted the entire time. Funny thing for me...I could not eat, nor even smell, Mexican food without feeling nauseous. Ach..just made me sick. And the week after Talley was born, my love for Mexican came right back.

It's crazy how your body changes like that.

At least you're still cooking at this point, even if you don't want to eat it. Cooking grossed me out.