Monday, April 16, 2007

So the past 2 weeks have gone from beautiful Spring weather to cold/wet/even snowy weather! It has been crazy but we've had a lot of fun with friends and family. I have really attempted to take more pictures so this blog isn't too "wordy" and boring! So, here's what I got...


This is Abby on one of our BEAUTIFUL days when we were wearing shorts and t-shirts - where are those days?!?!?!!?



A couple of weeks ago, Michael went to the Masters in Augusta with some friends for the day, so the wives got together and ate (naturally, that is what we women do for fun!!!!). We went to Macaroni Grill and then followed it up with ice cream. It was a blast!! I haven't had the chance to go out with the girls in a long time. I didn't realize how much I missed it:)


This is my brother, Robert. The night before Easter we had my parents and brother and Michael's parents over for dinner. The original plan had been for us to tell them we were expecting when we were eating. However, I couldn't hold it in that long, so we just had a nice meal together and visited.


This past Friday Michael and I went to see Mannheim Steamroller at the Peace Center. I had to drag him there, but he enjoyed it once he was there. The next morning he was getting up at 2:45AM (CRAZY!!!!! Especially for a Saturday!) to go fishing with some friends. So, needless to say, as soon as the concert was over, we bolted home to the bed. But, it was a good night to be "out on the town"!

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

caroline,
i always enjoy reading your posts. that's the fun thing about blogs, you don't have to write about anything important, just what's going on with you. i like the pics, too.