Friday, July 31, 2020

July Pictures


First time wearing a mask - thought he may have
fractured his foot - he did not!

C's homemade firework
Awesome socks Gigi brought him

Love some Dillard's - we even had a treat of running into the
Weavers while we were there!

Skateboard Dude

Made our way to the pool just to hang out!

I don't want to wear a mask and many stores
are requiring them - so I've signed up for Shipt
again to have Target and Publix deliver for
the time being!

Work has been CRAZY and I've had to bring
stuff home.  C's a good helper stamping and
stuffing envelopes!

I almost drank this little green inch worm on my
cup!

C scored big with the babysitter!

Morning at the Bakers' pool
Ended swim season with swimmers ear!  Poor boy!

I had to get my oil changed before heading to the beach so instead
of sitting at the dealership for 1.5 hours, M picked us up and we
hung out on the job site!

Morning games!

After receiving the paper plate awards at swim team,
S decided to make some of her own... LOL!

No comments: