Saturday, March 26, 2016

PawPaw

Today we went to Salisbury, NC to celebrate the life of my grandfather who passed away last week.

My PawPaw was a great and kind man and I'm thankful for the years that I had with him and that my children had with him!  It was a sweet service the did a wonderful job of depicting who my grandfather was but, of course, it was sad too!

He will be missed!!

I'm glad so much family was able to come and say goodbye together!

Meeting S in 2008.

PawPaw and S in 2009!
This swing has so so so many memories for me as a kid growing up!

Not sure if this was C's first time meeting PawPaw or not, but
I couldn't find an early picture anywhere!  This was 2012!

I love this picture!  2014

This was the last time we saw PawPaw this past Thanksgiving!  He was doing so
well during this time and I'm thankful for this last memory of him with us!
Our family met for lunch before the funeral services started.

Gigi came bearing "small" gifts for the kids!!!  Lol!

The girls after lunch, before the funeral.

What was going on on the other side of the camera!  HAHA!

Sweet, sweet cousins!  They do love each other and are all
so good when they get together!!




No comments: