Thursday, March 24, 2016

March Pictures

I cracked open what I thought was a raw egg - GROSS!!!!!

I caught S leading her ballet class before her teacher arrived:)

First 2016 dinner dining al fresco!
Oh my!  I use to call this kiddo Little Legs, but watching him
out on the playground while S was at dance proved that he is
growing, growing, growing!  Those legs are getting long and long
gone is the chubby little fatty thighs I use to get to squeeze:(
C has started swim lessons to get him ready for the big
swim team this summer!

Grandpa came to visit!
C decided to put the extra minnows in the freezer!!!  Ugh!!

The time change has really hurt this kiddo!  Behavior at home
and at school has been terrible and obviously he is pretty darn tired!
M and his HUGE catch...buhahaha!!

The kids and I are hooked on Mexican after Gigi took us the
other week - and queso!

Twister before bed!

Library reading - Star Wars, naturally!
I was in charge of planning S's teacher's baby shower!  It turned
out to be a great success, but it's been weighing on my shoulders
for a couple of months now and I'm glad that it is over and that
everyone had a fun time!

The same day as the baby shower, C's class was having a breakfast
party and I had supplied the griddle.  I was not able to attend his party
because of the shower, but I did get to go pick him up before getting
S and heading home!

No comments: