Sunday, January 17, 2016

This Week...

Our week has been filled with lots of the usual and lots of inside time!

I have never liked January/February because of the gloomy, cold weather.  However, the past couple of years have been filled with sickness and injuries - and that is the way it continues to go for us!  We finally got S over her 8 day fever, only to have her run into a wall with her head, start throwing up, end up in the ER with a concussion, but thankfully there was no further damage done!!

Clemson played in the National Championship!  They lost,
but it was an amazing game!
We were up sooo late!  I came home the next day after dropping
the kids off at school and took a 2 hour nap!

C's misspelling made me crack up!


Cold days at dance!

While S was at piano(a new place) we were able to go
to the church playground and play!  I'm glad we are close
to somewhere to play so that we don't have to sit and wait in the car
for 30 minutes every week!

More dance!  She borrowed that sweater from a friend in class and
I just love it!  S will be getting one:)

M and several other dads took the boys to a hockey game!  They were out way late
and C didn't get in bed until 10:30 - I totally paid for it the next day!  But they had a ball!!


While the boys were at the hockey game, S and I had a girls' night
in with Monopoly, hot chocolate and Descendants.  She declared
it the best night ever!:)

So I fell asleep on the couch for no more than 20 minutes and
this is what I find when I get up!  Bottomless pits!!

Helping in the kitchen!  C loves helping to cook and asks freguently
and S is willing to help if asked! 
In the ER after the head injury!  We didn't get home until
2am!!!  Needless to say she took at 4 hour nap the next day!

While S napped, C and I ran some errands and made some
returns...

And then ended at the park for his very delayed end of
the year tball party and medal presentation!

S was not ready to go to church because of her noggin, so
I stayed home with her and we entertained ourselves with
American Girl doll play and Easy Bake!

No comments: