Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Field Trip to Roper Mountain

S got better just in time for a field trip to Roper Mountain Science Center!  I was glad that I was already planning to go, so I met them there just to have a car ready in case the afternoon caused a turn for the worse(thankfully, it did not!!).

We started at the planetarium and saw a couple of programs on weather and also different planets - I learned some things too!  Then we went down to the natural science building and ate lunch catered by Midtown Deli - delish!! - before having two more classes about animal life cycles and different animal classifications(led by one of our favorite neighbors from our old street, Anne!!)!

I'm so glad S was feeling better and so glad I was able to go!!


S and Shelby Kate

Holding a 1 day old baby mouse! 
Check it out!

I would not even get close to this sucker, but S has no problems
with it!  I wonder if it has to do with her going to RMSC so much
when she was younger??

Ms. Anne holding S's favorite animal of the day, a chinchilla!


No comments: