Thursday, January 8, 2015

Chuck E Cheese

I have not been to Chuck E Cheese since S was two(it was during that visit that she discovered that she actually had to put tokens in to play anything!)!  Today we decided to meet Amy and her kids there for a play date!

When I think of Chuck E Cheese, I think of a germy cesspool with snotty kids running everywhere!!  Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was only 2 other families there!  We pretty much had the place to ourselves!  That, combined with the fact that we got 50 tokens for $10 that kept the kids busy for 1.5 hours, made the day a success!!  The kids loved the freedom of playing whatever games they wanted, winning tickets, and then cashing them in for junk toys!!  I think S's favorite "game" was getting cards printed out with her picture on them and C's favorite was the gun game where you shoot the bad guys.  Both very typical!!!

We had a ball!  I even stole some of the kids tokens to play skeeball(sp?) and "ride" the roller coaster!

We will definitely go back and do this again!!









No comments: