Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Night of Firsts

Tonight we gave C his first puff to see what he thought. I stuck the first one in his mouth for him and he was most definitely not sure what to do with it! HA! I then put a few more on his tray and it was quite entertaining watching as he tried to get them into his mouth. Apparently his fine motor skills are still developing. All in all he did pretty well with them and only got choked once!

I also decided that S had so much fun with a friend's art table that I would set her one up in her room.... gulp! We had a table already but it was just hanging out in C's room because I had nowhere else to store it. I bought a few craft organizing drawers this afternoon and put all her crafts (except for paint and scissors) in her room. I am a little nervous about marker ending up all over the place or stickers stuck on everything. Hopefully there will not be a later blog about that!! HA! She absolutely LOVED it and was so excited to have her own art table!! A little freedom for her!

No comments: