Friday, February 11, 2011

My Boy

So, I finally got a chance to work on my photography a bit this afternoon with C-man while S napped! He was a good sport and is definitely my best subject right now (he can't get away from me - HA!). And, not to mention, I think he is the cutest little boy ever:)

Now, those of you who know about photography, in the last 2 pics where he is laying down. Why do those pictures look so washed? Should I have put it on a lower ISO? Maybe I should have turned him a bit where I wasn't shooting so much into the sun? Any pointers would be much appreciated!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He gets first place in the looks and disposition!!

Jessica said...

GOOD JOB!!! The first picture really shows his beautiful eyes and it's good rule of thirds. And I love how you blurred the backround on the other ones. Did you shoot @ 100 or 200?