Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Ponies

This morning I was determined to take S and C to the pumpkin patch and get the ever-so-popular Halloween pictures. But, I found I was going to be doing it solo. Yikes!! The three of us headed over there and got some good pictures with S but C was sleeping and I wasn't about to wake a sleeping child for pictures - well, at least not when I was there with them both by myself;) We petted the bunnies and other farm animals, went through the maze, picked out pumpkins and went on a hayride. To say this was a relaxing and enjoyable experience would be a bit of a stretch. Life was good until C woke up which was just before the hayride. Uggg... a bumpy hayride with lots of people and a very hot sun beating down was quite a challenge when trying to wrangle a squirmy 3 year old and a fussy 3 month old. By the end of it I was ready to get off and into my air conditioned car!!




A couple of months ago, we promised S that we would take her to ride horses for her birthday. So, after nap this afternoon, that is exactly what we did. She. Loved. It.






3 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun! Where are these ponies - we want to ride too!

W and Js mommy said...

LOVE IT!

Lauren Wolfe said...

Cousin Lauren is so happy that Stella loves ponies! Careful Caroline, it's addictive!!!