Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday

Today my sweet princess is THREE YEARS OLD!! It is hard to believe that three years ago today at 11am this amazing, vibrant little girl came into the world. She has grown so much since then and continues to surprise me each day! She is smart, loving, imaginative, theatrical, compassionate, independent and I can't imagine what these past three years would have been like without her. Happy Birthday, S!

Three Year Old stats:
Height - 3ft1.75in (69%tile)
Weight - 26.6lb (10%tile)
BMI - 13.12 (.27%tile)


Just look how much she has grown over the years!



This morning we went to Friday on the Farm and milked a cow. Not a real cow, but a pretend one. It was so cool!! I kinda wished I was able to do it:) This was followed by a cow art activity and milk and cookies while they listened to a cow story. So well thought out and done!




Tonight we headed to Fall for Greenville! I LOVE going to this each year!! You get to taste some foods from restaurants you otherwise would not typically go to. I mean, how often to get to pair shrimp and grits with a slice of pizza??:) S doesn't get to ride in strollers too often since C was born. However, this was an exception and I am so thankful that we were able to them both contained. There are SO MANY people in the streets that I would have been worried about losing her had she been walking! We ate our way through the festival and enjoyed a beautiful evening as a family!






1 comment:

W and Js mommy said...

Friday at the FARM??!!!!! HOW FUN ARE YOU!!!! What a GREAT MOMMY! YOU do such fun and creative things with Stella she is just so sweet!