Monday, February 15, 2010

Half Way There

WOW! Last week I hit the half way mark! Where have the past 20 weeks gone??? I remember when I was pregnant with S, that the time just seemed to tick by so slowly! This time, though, is a completely different story! I feel like I have so much to do and haven't even hardly put a dent in it yet! I started taking belly pics at 16 weeks (meant to start at 10 weeks, oops!!!) and have taken them every week to watch the progression. This is something I did not do the first time around and I regret it so I am trying to be much more diligent this time!

These pics are from 16 weeks and 20 weeks. HA! It just happened that I was wearing the same shirt on these days! It will be interesting to see the difference in another 10 weeks or so:)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should wear the same top each picture...makes for a good comparison.(even though you don't look that much different in these two shots)

W and Js mommy said...

yeah I agree I like the same shirt idea too---except when the shirt doesn't fit anymore and your belly is all hanging out! Haaaa

Jessica said...

I love how you take your own picture - hahaha!

Amanda said...

You better smile in your next pic because you look great!