Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Entertainment:)

Friday we had our SS Valentine's party! It was a hoot!!! The guys hosted (with a huge amount of help from Vicki!!!!!!) and a few of the guys put together a band as the entertainment for the night. What a show they put on:) They practiced twice before the got up in front of us and thus dubbed themselves "Take Three". I only had my regular camera to use to get video, so it doesn't do them justice, but you get the point! They did a really good job and the entire night was such a fun time!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I bet Mike Huckabee would like to have them on The Huckabee Show.

Jessica said...

LOVE that you got videos!!!

Amanda said...

Reminds me of your wedding reception when we were so impressed w/ M's secret drumming skills!

W and Js mommy said...

I had tons of fun and have some pics of my own to post--but I'm lazy so it maybe a while! Ha