Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Day at the Park

FINALLY!!!! It was so good to get back to the park! Although, I think we'd been away so long that S had kinda forgotten what to do. She was very clingy and unsure of things when we first arrived. It didn't take long, though, before she was off and running (it probably helped that her friend TB came along!). We went on Friday afternoon and no less than half of the town was there. It was obvious that everyone had been couped out way too long!

I am glad I had my camera since I have been somewhat slack with taking pictures, but at the same time it is a hassle having to maneuver the slides and what-not with a camera in your back pocket. At least I didn't break it:)

Hopefully next week we'll be able to get out some more and go again! We both had a good time and enjoyed getting some outside exercise!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

We had fun! So glad for the warm weather.