Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

This weekend we went and chopped down our Christmas Tree! It was raining, so S and I stayed in the car and let Daddy take care of it. It is a tall tree, but still a red cedar which I am NOT a fan of at all! They are so prickly and I had to wear gloves to get the ornaments on the tree (breaking TWO in the process b/c I couldn't keep a good grip on them!). S was able to help us decorate this year and it was fun to have her be a part of the festive fun. She took the ornaments from the box and brought them over to us to hang on the tree. She really enjoyed it! Now that we've finished decorating, the tree doesn't look too bad - although, I do prefer the good ol' frasier fir variety!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So angelic that little S ...at least she will not pull all the ornaments off the tree since it is a prickly one.