Monday, September 28, 2009

Arts and Crafts

My very artistically talented friend hosted playgroup this week! She did an absolutely amazing job getting everything together! I would never had been able to come up with all the fun stuff that she did. She had chalk in individual little pails for each kid, we made homemade play-doh and the kids painted with finger paint. This was the first time S had ever seen/played with play-doh before. It took a little getting use to but we've already used it several times since we've been home. The finger paint quickly turned into body paint for S! Glad I had taken her shirt off:) And, even though S was not quite herself that day, we had a great time!!!

3 comments:

TCW said...

We had such a great time. OK and S are going to kill you one day for the shirtless pictures.

TCW said...

I hate that you took the picture off. I hope that you didn't think that I was upset. I think it was too cute.

The 4 Pierces said...

The boys were so happy to have all the pretty girls at our house! I am so glad y'all were able to come!