Tuesday, September 8, 2009

23 Months

Today S is 23 months old! Only one more month until the big 2! Crazy!

We have had an interesting month of getting the two year molars - UGGG!! I thought that the other teeth were bad but these are by far the absolute WORST for us:( When S is teething she does not nap (and if she does it is short), she doesn't eat much, she's fussy and her bowels are totally whacked! The last couple of weeks have been pretty rough as she has gotten 3 of them in and I say just come on #4 so we will be done and put us out of our misery!!
Also, we have started charting S's growth. I know, a bit late, but better late than never. I can't believe how much she has grown in just one month. I think 3/4" in a month is huge! Take a look!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You know you've achieved full mom status when you comment on your child's bowel habits on the internet! LOL!!! Hope she feels better soon, those molars are TERRIBLE.