Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Take 2

So, the first time S saw Santa this year it was not a happy time. I don't know what I thought would be different about this time, but I was hoping for a different response from her. Nope - still screamed! Oh well, we'll see how it goes next year!


We went to our SS Christmas party on Friday night and Santa came to bring all the little kids there a gift. It was so much fun and Santa was so good to the kids! Our SS teachers are awesome and did a great job, along with J3's parents, to get this organized. We had a great time and enjoyed being with our friends and all their children!!!


The older kids loved being on Santa's lap.
The way they were sitting together was so cute I just had to get a picture.
Santa brought S this cool ball!I thought S was just being cute and squatting to see the camera, but she was actually squatting for another reason as I found out a few seconds later;)
This drum was the HIT toy for the kids S's age there!! Good thing that little girl is such a good sharer!


Me and my baby girl. Obviously there was too much going on to stop and smile for a pic with mommy!

S got her exercise that night as she walked/ran around the room. I think we definitely had one of the loudest children there!

Santa making his grand entrance! He was Great!!!

Checking out what the big boys were up to...
And also what the big girls were up to! HA, she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the big kids but as you can see they had other things to do that night!

Merry Christmas:)

No comments: